Count on us to be a reliable credit provider that takes a long-term relationship approach
As a proven capital provider, BB&T has the balance sheet strength to make significant commitments to help large organizations meet their growth objectives. Beyond capital, our corporate bankers are highly experienced and capable of providing advice that goes well beyond complex funding strategies.
We take an integrated approach with our clients by combining industry expertise, market knowledge and transaction experience to tailor solutions for your organization. Our corporate bankers and credit specialists work together to offer optimal financing options, from direct lending to leasing and public offerings.
- Sole, bilateral and syndicated facilities
- Lines of credit, liquidity facilities and letters of credit
- Asset based lending, dealer floorplans and other working capital finance
- Term loans, including delayed draws
- Construction and permanent real estate finance
- Tax-exempt lending, including non-bank qualified loans
- Industry expertise in energy, healthcare, logistics and transportation, and real estate
- Experience ranging from smaller club deals to broadly syndicated transactions and commercial real estate
- Syndications team with extensive experience as lead arranger
- Broad network of deep relationships with other financial institutions
- Strong track record of executing market competitive transactions
- Secondary loan market capabilities
Supply chain finance
Advantages for buyers
- Improves cash flow
- Frees operating cash for strategic purposes, such as acquisitions or stock buy-backs
- Improves payment terms from suppliers, who receive quick cash under the program
- Rewards key suppliers and creates access to new suppliers or regions
Advantages for suppliers
- Turns receivables into cash more quickly
- Uses a large buyer's strong credit rating to receive lower discount rates
- Eases the concentrated slow payment or non-payment risk that a supplier might face if a buyer represents a large portion of sales
- Customized leasing programs to finance as varied as drilling rigs, aircraft, barges, rail cars, trucks, office furniture, medical equipment and much more
- Structured programs that treat your lease payments as operating expenses for tax purposes
- Flexible payment terms and tax structures to preserve your working capital and lines of credit, create a hedge against inflation, transfer ownership of equipment and help you avoid obsolescence
Interest rate derivatives
We use a variety of sophisticated financial tools to help you hedge interest rate risk in all market conditions. Our comprehensive products and services include:
- Interest rate caps to help protect issuers of floating rate debt from rising rates
- Interest rate floors to help protect debt buyers from dropping rates
- Interest rate collars to protect against wide swings in rates
- Rate locks to protect against short-term market swings
You'll quickly notice a difference when you do business with BB&T Capital Markets.
It's a difference that goes beyond solutions and capabilities. It's who we are and how we approach each client. For more than 140 years, we've worked with clients across the country to bring focus and expert execution to every transaction.
You can read more about our transaction experience(opens in a new tab) with other clients and see our proven track record.
Ready to get started?
Talk with a BB&T professional.
BB&T Capital Markets is a division of BB&T Securities, LLC, a wholly owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation and Member FINRA/SIPC. Securities or insurance products and annuities sold, offered or recommended are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not guaranteed by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.