When applied effectively, credit can be a powerful financial lever to substantially enhance your monetary returns
As a BB&T Wealth client, you'll have access to an outstanding suite of exclusive credit-related services and Wealth lending specialists.
Unlock custom-built home financing options
We can tailor one of our premium lending packages to your specific needs, whether you're:
- Looking to buy or build your dream home
- Ready to purchase that perfect vacation or second home
- A physician in residency or just starting out in practice
- Interested in a loan that exceeds the maximum amount allowed by most lenders
- Exploring your refinancing options and looking for highly competitive rates and terms
Use the equity in your home to your advantage
With flexible repayment options, minimal costs and fees, and up to 100% tax deductible interest, Disclosure 1 ?you can use your home equity line to:
- Remodel your home
- Pay tax obligations
- Fund a business opportunity
- Consolidate higher-cost loans
- Purchase luxury items, such as a car, boat or fine art
- Inject capital into your business
- Add to your real estate portfolio
Leverage the borrowing power of your assets while keeping your portfolio intact
Use your BB&T or BB&T-affiliate securities accounts as collateral for loans and lines of credit.
- Low cost to initiate
- Easy access to funds by check, fund transfer or wire transfer
- Potential deferment of capital gains taxes on your securities investments
- Flexibility to use for a variety of purposes
- Potential tax advantages related to interest expense
Use for a variety of purposes, such as one-time personal expenses and unexpected cash needs
In addition to checks, you'll have easy, 24-hour access to your account with online banking.
- Includes loans and lines of credit
- No collateral required
- Flexible repayment options
- Variable interest rate
Auto, marine & aircraft
Enhance your lifestyle with luxury solutions
Custom financing with competitive rates and a variety of flexible options, including:
- Vehicle loans
- Personal aircraft financing
- Marine and watercraft financing
Specifically designed to meet your personal and business lending needs
Your BB&T Wealth advisor works to attain customized solutions on your behalf based on a full understanding of your financial plan, leveraging our lending network experts and resources to help meet both short-term liquidity needs and deliver longer term cash-flow solutions that:
- Secure the funds you need without having to liquidate assets
- Benefit from special financing options and tax advantages
- Consolidate debt, reduce interest costs and lower your monthly payments
Experience features designed for the way you live
Ready to take the next step?
Choose a time for an advisor to call you.
Speak with an advisor.
BB&T Perspectives (Article)
BB&T Perspectives shares financial, leadership and lifestyle perspectives with the hopes of enhancing our clients' lives. Learn more about the?financial planning?topics our Wealth experts are discussing.
Should I Consolidate My Debt? (Calculator)
Find out if debt consolidation is right for you with this handy calculator.
Consult your tax advisor for details. A 1098 will be issued as required by law.
You may earn rewards on eligible purchases made with your credit card. Eligible purchases include any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase or automatic bill payment, excluding cash advances, traveler’s checks, access checks, balance transfers, money orders, cash equivalents, fees, interest charges, credit insurance, fraudulent transactions, credits and returns (each a qualifying purchase).
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Traditional banking services are provided by Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. ?
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments, a division of BB&T Securities, LLC (opens in a new tab) member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.?
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.